- We all complain that we and our children only hear bad news. Bring your child to service to hear the "Good News"!
- It is a genuine foundation for living your whole life. Also, to keep the life and love for the church's future!
- To learn about God - all the wonders that can be gained from knowing and believing in him.
- It is important that a child learn and be aware that, no matter the circumstances, a church home always presents a family away from home.
- A place for children to experience unconditional love and acceptance. To learn about the Christian story and tradition.
- It is important for children to have a good exposure to religion and Christian life.
- An important part of a religious education is to help our children understand that they are never alone. The rough times in life are opportunities to learn and grow. When it gets really tough, being open to God's inspiration and presence makes all the difference.
Last Sunday, we asked for some reasons why a program like Children's Chapel is important. We received some really good replies!
Preserve Our Historic Stained Glass Windows